[NTB] Re: Yet another suggestion.

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 1999
      Hi Eric,

      > The ^$GetTempFile$ function actually creates temporary files
      > that are managed by Windows.

      So, that explains why I was also getting a new temp file mame. :)

      > If Windows is terminated normally, it will take care of
      > deleting those files automatically for you.

      You must have a great copy of Windows, because my new 98 lost to
      crash on me at least once a day. How come I do not see the temp
      files in my C:\Windows\Temp when I have one open in NoteTab?
      There was one there from the past that my clip deleted, but when
      looking there with a few open I do not see any.

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
      http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab
    • Kay Roath
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 1999
        10/08/1999 10:48 AM Jody wrote
        > You must have a great copy of Windows, because my new 98
        > lost to crash on me at least once a day.

        Fat32 & Win98 don't get along well if available hard disk
        space is less than 25% :( I've found if I only use 1/2 of
        my disk space (real bummer) I rarely crash.

        --- Grandma Kay ---