[NTB] Re: Reinstalled - how do I make it legal

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 1999
      Hi simple2,

      > I recently reformatted my hard drive. Rather than save and
      > reinstall the version of NTP I purchased a year or so ago I
      > downloaded the newer version. Now I want to make it 'legal'.
      > Can I do that and if so, how?
      > Is there an upgrade procedure I missed?

      Follow the instructions given at http://www.notetab.com/update.htm

      You have to have your old NoteTab installed and it must be ver.
      4.0 or above. If your old version is 4.6 and you are upgrading
      to 4.6a (fixed a bug when files were made from previous
      version), then go to the patch page at:

      http://www.notetab.com/patches.htm

      > Do I need to email someone?

      If the above does not work for you send a post to
      Jody@.... mailto:Jody@...

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...