[NTB] Re: startup

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 1999
      Hi Michael,

      >It still loads to desktop and stays there, although

      I believe I was a bit off on what I said. Load has it open, but
      has no effect on the size state. It does not focus though. I
      believe that is what you are saying happens with you. Another
      work around is to leave that the way it is (you aren't going to
      like this:) and put an OnClose in the bottom of all your
      Libraries with Minimize app in it. Please write me private eMail
      or to the Clips list if you need help, but I think you know how.

      > 1) focus is not on NoteTab
      > 2) the icon is already in the systray (whereas before it wasn't
      > until I first minimized NTP

      So, that is some improvement...
    • Planetwax@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 1999
        I have three questions:

        1. How do I unsubscibe from this list? I need to resubscribe under a
        different email address.

        2. Can I get clips that use only HTML 4.0? Should I be doing this?

        3. What is a good resource for learning the current specifications of HTML
        4.0?

        Thank you!

        Janet
        Lawrence, KS