[NTB] Re: startup

  • Charles Cairns
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 1999
      > Charles, you need to put your path in the "run=" line:

      Thanks, Jody!

      --csc
    • Michael Gerholdt
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 1999
        Hi, Jody et al

        thanks, but -

        Here's what I have in my win.ini now
        load=C:\PROGRA~1\NOTETA~1\NOTEPRO.EXE

        and I took it out of my startup dir

        It still loads to desktop and stays there, although
        1) focus is not on NoteTab
        2) the icon is already in the systray (whereas before it wasn't until I
        first minimized NTP

        strangeness!

        Thanks,
        --Michael Gerholdt

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 1999
          Hi Michael,

          >It still loads to desktop and stays there, although

          I believe I was a bit off on what I said. Load has it open, but
          has no effect on the size state. It does not focus though. I
          believe that is what you are saying happens with you. Another
          work around is to leave that the way it is (you aren't going to
          like this:) and put an OnClose in the bottom of all your
          Libraries with Minimize app in it. Please write me private eMail
          or to the Clips list if you need help, but I think you know how.

          > 1) focus is not on NoteTab
          > 2) the icon is already in the systray (whereas before it wasn't
          > until I first minimized NTP

          So, that is some improvement...
        • Planetwax@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 1999
            I have three questions:

            1. How do I unsubscibe from this list? I need to resubscribe under a
            different email address.

            2. Can I get clips that use only HTML 4.0? Should I be doing this?

            3. What is a good resource for learning the current specifications of HTML
            4.0?

            Thank you!

            Janet
            Lawrence, KS