[NTB] Re: Suggestions for next NoteTab upgrade.

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 1999
      Hi David,

      > 2. On "Modify|Text Case", a "Title" option, which would
      > capitalize the first letter of major words, but would lower-
      > case words like "and", "the", "of". There should be a
      > possibility of having the list of "unimportant" words set by
      > the user, maybe by editing a list in.ini .

      I would even go with a forced lowercase on those type of words if
      that is all we could get. It would be easier to change one or
      two back if need be than always having to manually put them in
      lowercase. A clip could be built to that, but trying to find the
      Clip is a different story. :)
    • Michael Richards
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 15, 2000
        The first time you click on AutoCorrect tab and HTML-ar tab, the "About
        this Library" message is displayed. The second and subsequent times
        you click on the AutoCorrect tab, the message is not displayed. The
        second and subsequent times you click on the HTML-ar tab, the message
        IS displayed, over and over again. An annoyance which should be easy
        to rectify.
        (I looked at the whole clipbook clip for both Autocorrect and HTML-ar
        and could not see any differences which could explain the difference in
        behaviour.)
      • Michael Richards
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 16, 2000
          "michael richards" <michael_richard-@...> wrote:
          original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab/?start=7135
          > The first time you click on AutoCorrect tab and HTML-ar tab, the
          "About
          > this Library" message is displayed. The second and subsequent times
          > you click on the AutoCorrect tab, the message is not displayed. The
          > second and subsequent times you click on the HTML-ar tab, the message
          > IS displayed, over and over again. An annoyance which should be easy
          > to rectify.

          This has been fixed in version 4.8. Thanks.