[NTB] Suggestions for next NoteTab upgrade.

  • djust@netvision.net.il
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 1999
      1. A "Recycle" option for the tab|right click, or the ability to set
      the present "Delete" from a real delete to "Recycle", from "Options".
      2. On "Modify|Text Case", a "Title" option, which would capitalize
      the first letter of major words, but would lower-case words like
      "and", "the", "of". There should be a possibility of having the list
      of "unimportant" words set by the user, maybe by editing a list in
      .ini .

      Thanks,
      David.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 1999
        Hi David,

        > 2. On "Modify|Text Case", a "Title" option, which would
        > capitalize the first letter of major words, but would lower-
        > case words like "and", "the", "of". There should be a
        > possibility of having the list of "unimportant" words set by
        > the user, maybe by editing a list in.ini .

        I would even go with a forced lowercase on those type of words if
        that is all we could get. It would be easier to change one or
        two back if need be than always having to manually put them in
        lowercase. A clip could be built to that, but trying to find the
        Clip is a different story. :)

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 1999
          Hi David,

          > 2. On "Modify|Text Case", a "Title" option, which would
          > capitalize the first letter of major words, but would lower-
          > case words like "and", "the", "of". There should be a
          > possibility of having the list of "unimportant" words set by
          > the user, maybe by editing a list in.ini .

          I would even go with a forced lowercase on those type of words if
          that is all we could get. It would be easier to change one or
          two back if need be than always having to manually put them in
          lowercase. A clip could be built to that, but trying to find the
          Clip is a different story. :)
        • Michael Richards
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15, 2000
            The first time you click on AutoCorrect tab and HTML-ar tab, the "About
            this Library" message is displayed. The second and subsequent times
            you click on the AutoCorrect tab, the message is not displayed. The
            second and subsequent times you click on the HTML-ar tab, the message
            IS displayed, over and over again. An annoyance which should be easy
            to rectify.
            (I looked at the whole clipbook clip for both Autocorrect and HTML-ar
            and could not see any differences which could explain the difference in
            behaviour.)
          • Michael Richards
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 16, 2000
              "michael richards" <michael_richard-@...> wrote:
              original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab/?start=7135
              > The first time you click on AutoCorrect tab and HTML-ar tab, the
              "About
              > this Library" message is displayed. The second and subsequent times
              > you click on the AutoCorrect tab, the message is not displayed. The
              > second and subsequent times you click on the HTML-ar tab, the message
              > IS displayed, over and over again. An annoyance which should be easy
              > to rectify.

              This has been fixed in version 4.8. Thanks.