[NTB] Re: Find and Swap

  • Hans Tolboom
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
      Hi Wayne,

      Rearrange Fields was just the one I was looking for, thanks.

      Maybe you know the answer to this too :

      I want to execute rearrange fields from another library. If I'm right
      "^!FarClip NoteAwk:Rearrange Fields" will execute it, but how can I
      pass on %SEQ%, %FS%, %OFS% and %FIXWID% ?

      Any idea where to start with this :
      delete part of line of text between row1:col1 and row1:col2 ?

      Thanks for NoteAwk !!!!

      Hans