[NTB] Re: Find and Swap

  • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
      Hans Tolboom <hans-jan@...> wrote:

      >Hi,
      >
      >i've a file of html-links like this :

      >i want to turn this in
      >
      >11|descriptoin_1|url_1||
      >12|descriptoin_2|url_2||
      >13|descriptoin_3|url_3||
      >14|descriptoin_4|url_4||
      >15|descriptoin_5|url_5||
      >
      >who can help me ?

      NoteAwk is a NoteTab clipbook for this kind of text
      manipulation. It has a nice clip for swapping fields.
      It can also do (re)numbering of replaced texts.

      Download from http://landru.myhome.net/wayne/notetab.html

      NoteAwk requires Gawk. Which you can get from:
      ftp://oak.oakland.edu/pub/simtelnet/gnu/gnuish/gawk303x.zip

      It is worth the download. If you have any questions or
      comments do not hesitate to ask.

      --
      Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen
      ICQ: 15117288
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
        Hi Wayne,

        Rearrange Fields was just the one I was looking for, thanks.

        Maybe you know the answer to this too :

        I want to execute rearrange fields from another library. If I'm right
        "^!FarClip NoteAwk:Rearrange Fields" will execute it, but how can I
        pass on %SEQ%, %FS%, %OFS% and %FIXWID% ?

        Any idea where to start with this :
        delete part of line of text between row1:col1 and row1:col2 ?

        Thanks for NoteAwk !!!!

        Hans