[NTB] Find and Swap

  • Hans Tolboom
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
      Hi,

      i've a file of html-links like this :

      i want to turn this in

      11|descriptoin_1|url_1||
      12|descriptoin_2|url_2||
      13|descriptoin_3|url_3||
      14|descriptoin_4|url_4||
      15|descriptoin_5|url_5||

      who can help me ?
    • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
        Hans Tolboom <hans-jan@...> wrote:

        >Hi,
        >
        >i've a file of html-links like this :

        >i want to turn this in
        >
        >11|descriptoin_1|url_1||
        >12|descriptoin_2|url_2||
        >13|descriptoin_3|url_3||
        >14|descriptoin_4|url_4||
        >15|descriptoin_5|url_5||
        >
        >who can help me ?

        NoteAwk is a NoteTab clipbook for this kind of text
        manipulation. It has a nice clip for swapping fields.
        It can also do (re)numbering of replaced texts.

        Download from http://landru.myhome.net/wayne/notetab.html

        NoteAwk requires Gawk. Which you can get from:
        ftp://oak.oakland.edu/pub/simtelnet/gnu/gnuish/gawk303x.zip

        It is worth the download. If you have any questions or
        comments do not hesitate to ask.

        --
        Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen
        ICQ: 15117288
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
          Hi Wayne,

          Rearrange Fields was just the one I was looking for, thanks.

          Maybe you know the answer to this too :

          I want to execute rearrange fields from another library. If I'm right
          "^!FarClip NoteAwk:Rearrange Fields" will execute it, but how can I
          pass on %SEQ%, %FS%, %OFS% and %FIXWID% ?

          Any idea where to start with this :
          delete part of line of text between row1:col1 and row1:col2 ?

          Thanks for NoteAwk !!!!

          Hans