[NTB] Pretty Pink Worm

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 11:24 PM
      Hi All,

      I really do not like posting this here, because I don't want to
      get a virus list going...

      However, this type is like the Happy99 worm that will attach
      itself to eMail once it is run on your computer. In short, if
      you get an attachment called Pretty Pink, delete it. If you run
      it, please do not post to the list until you clean your machine
      up. Details are at the link below if you are interested.

      http://vil.mcafee.com/vil/vpe10175.asp

      nite!

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List