[NTB] Program Conversion

  • Bruce Obermeyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 1999
      I have several simple utility programs written in "C" that I would like to convert to clips or whatever would be appropriate using Note
      Tab. If anyone is interested in helping me (a brand new Note Tab user) please visit my web page at
      "http://home1.gte.net/obie/index.htm"
      and go to my "Simple Utilities" page. Download the files and see what they do. I can provide the source code if that would help.

      Thank you,

      Bruce Obermeyer
      obie@...
      http://home1.gte.net/obie/Index.htm