[NTB] Re: feature request: dragging a file from notetab

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 1999
      Hi Eric,

      I just received this from you. I think you confused my note asking about
      an upgrade from 4.52 with someone's suggestion in reference to drag and drop.

      I added my original note to the bottom of this in hopes of helping you sort
      things out. Thanks And Thanks for Note Tab Pro.
      Peter

      At 03:25 AM 9/29/1999 , you wrote:
      >At 00:50 29/09/99 -0700, you wrote:
      >>Recently I thought it would be usefull to be able to drag
      >>a file from Notetab and drop it in an external program.
      >
      >Thanks for your suggestion. I'll add it to the wishlist...
      >
      >Regards,
      >Eric G.V. Fookes <fookes@...>

      Hi

      I very much enjoy using my registered copy note tab pro.

      I have purchased it twice. The second time because I lost my key. I
      mention this because I do financially support Note Tab.

      Did I miss an opportunity to upgrade to version 4.6?

      While I am only knowledgeable enough to use a fraction of the features of
      this great program the features I do use are very helpful to me. I have a
      disability that includes several cognitive issues, besides occasional
      physical hardships typing well. The spell check addition would aid me
      tremendously, especially when I spastically hit more than one key every so
      often.

      Hopefully I won't need to purchase the new version. I am sure it is worth
      every cent, it is just that my income is a little over a hundred dollars a
      month. That income is generated updating classified ads for a commercial
      web site using Note Tab Pro.

      Thanks
      Peter