[NTB] Re: Unsubscribing & Changing Options (was access...)

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 1999
      Hi Don and Those interested,

      > However, I am receiving the messages on my business email and
      > would like to change it to another email address. How would one
      > change the email address to another email address so I can
      > continue to receive all the information.

      You have a few options, but to answer your question first
      unsubscribe your business address by sending an empty post from
      *that* eMail program to: NoteTab-Unsubscribe@...

      From your home mail program send an empty post to:
      NoteTab-Subscribe@...

      You might consider going to http://www.eGroups.com/group/notetab
      and logging in. There is a Login link in the lower right corner
      of the banner across the top.

      Home | Search | Start an eGroup | Help | Login

      Across from that you will see a red "button" that says "My
      space." Click on it and it should bring you to a page with the
      lists you are subscribed to on eGroups. Click on NoteTab and
      then press the Modify Subscription button down a little ways on
      the left once you are switched to that page. Look for "Delivery
      Mode." Pull down the menu and select one of the options. They
      are: individual e-mails which you are receiving now (default),
      daily summaries, daily full-text digest, or read it on the web
      only.

      If you choose daily full-text digest or read on web, you can
      still take a peek at work - on break time of course. <g> You can
      also still post from work and have a reply waiting for you when
      you get home... hopefully.

      Users already logged in can go directly to the eGroups page here:
      options of any list you are on.

      To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of these Mailing
      Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s):

      Subscribe:
      The NoteTab Basic List....... NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Clips List....... Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab HTML List........ Ntb-html-Subscribe@...