[NTB] Re: [Clip] View in browser problem

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 1999
      09/25/1999 11:13 PM Jody wrote
      > It appears Kay's Custom Launch is the best solution.

      Actually, I think that was Jody's solution awhile back. I
      have Opera as my default | IE as my 2nd & a demo Delphi
      frames browser as my custom. I usually view in Opera until
      I'm done making changes. Then I save & view in Opera again.
      Copy the url. Start IE (pretty easy with Win98) & paste.

      Unfortunately, as Jody recently pointed out on the Intro
      page, I sometimes forget the last part & end up with funny
      looking stuff in IE :(

      --- Grandma Kay ---