[NTB] You Solved my browser problem Was: View in browser problem

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 1999
      Hi Sami and Kay,

      I am just trying to learn html and I have had a problem in that Netscape
      always goes on line when I start it no matter what. I found that MSIE does
      the same when I started testing various clips to see if I could fix Sami's
      problem with a clip. Then I discovered that you can set both browsers to
      open on a blank page. When they do that, they never dial up or try to
      connect. You have to do it manually. That serves my purposes fine. Now,
      I can open files from NoteTab by pressing F8 and not have to cancel my
      dialer or use a less capable off line brower. Piccolo is quite good but I
      prefer Netscape or MSIE 4 since they can handle all html code and Piccolo
      is somewhat limited. It also makes it a lot easier to write the clip for
      MSIE than I thought. I think that I will do it tonight or tomorrow and
      post it when I get it done.

      Thanks of the boost.

      Regards,

      Larry