[NTB] Re: Extracting Links

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 1999
      Hi Julian,

      >I was thrilled to see that Notetab has an email list.
      >Man this little program has saved me all kinds of trouble.

      For near three years now - glad you found us. :)

      > I am curious though about Clipbook.
      > Read everything between the "<A HREF" and the "</A>".
      > I could pay a Foxpro programmers to do it, but I think
      > Notetab may possess this capability.

      Sure it can - there have been many clips posted to do that.
      However, you need to sign up for the Clips list for discussion
      about Clips. Now you can be double thrilled, and if you want to
      triple it, get on the html list for NoteTab. :) (See below.)

      To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of these Mailing
      Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s):

      Subscribe:
      The NoteTab Basic List....... NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Clips List....... Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab HTML List........ Ntb-html-Subscribe@...