[NTB] Re: Deleting Unwanted Text (Was Ghosted...)

  • LINDA WOODEND
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 1999
      9-3 Thanks someone else helped me and I really appreciated it. Linda W
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 1999
        Hi Linda,

        >9-3 Thanks someone else helped me and I really appreciated it. Linda W

        Your welcome. Can you please try to learn how to do it an start
        using it. There are many people on the list that have to pay for
        their time online. I realize it is just a little text, but it
        adds up and they don't want to have to pay twice for the text
        they already read. Thanks again.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 1999
          Take me off this 'nightmare'! This is the first time/day I've been here and
          I never want to be back amoung 'the computer snobs' again. You folks have
          spent more of the poor peoples money than I. Please don't do it again.
          I'll find someone to help me who doesn't obsess and doesn't mind helping a
          new person along.........So Long!

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 1999
            Hi Linda,

            > Take me off this 'nightmare'!

            You may unsubscribe from the link below, but I wish you would
            hang around and see that we just got off to a wrong start.

            I am sorry you find the list that way. It really is a very
            helpful and friendly list. We try to help each other out and
            that includes trying to teach people how to reply to eMail on
            mailing lists. What you have been told is standard procedure for
            any mailing list and most prefer it that way in private eMail as
            well. Yes, we did have to use some extra posts, but it does good
            to do it every now and then as reminders to others so that they
            will have consideration of all the list members when replying.

            >> Your welcome...please try...Thanks again.

            You may write Support@... or Jody@... if you need
            assistance with NoteTab and you will reach me in private eMail.

            To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of these Mailing
            Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s):

            Subscribe:
            The NoteTab Basic List....... NoteTab-Subscribe@...
            The NoteTab Clips List....... Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
            The NoteTab HTML List........ Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
            The Mailbag Assistant List... MailBag-Subscribe@...

            UnSubscribe:
            The Mailbag Assistant List... MailBag-Subscribe@...

            Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23
            http://www.sureword.com/notetab
            http://www.egroups.com/search?query=notetab&type=combined
          • Raymond Fitzgerald
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 1999
              Hi Linda,

              >Take me off this 'nightmare'! This is the first time/day I've been here
              and
              >I never want to be back amoung 'the computer snobs' again. You folks have

              I'd like to echo Jody's comments. Please try to understand how
              misunderstandings can sometimes occur with list newbies. Give the list
              another chance and you'll soon see that there's a huge resource of
              experienced and truly helpful folks out there!

              Cheers,
              Ray Fitz
            • Smither Gary J PHLO
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 7, 1999
                I agree. Lots of times I can just haunt and learn.
                Gary J. Smither