[NTB] Deleting Unwanted Text (Was Ghosted...)

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
      Hi Linda,

      > Please explain to me how to delete your wordy messages and I'll
      > be glad to.

      After you hit reply to a message select the text that is not
      needed to understand your reply by holding the left mouce button
      down and dragging it from one point to another. That will
      highlight the unwanted text. After that press your backspace or
      delete key. Thanks!

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
    • rainmark@att.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
        > The Thorough option checks your hard disk for bad spots.

        I ran Scandisk with the thorough option yesterday with no errors found.

        > Do you open NoteTab minimized?

        No.

        > What operating system are you running?

        Windows 95.

        Which version of
        > NoteTab?

        Note Tab Pro 4.6a/np

        What other programs are normally open?

        Several, including FutureLink (satellite commodity feed).
        Usually other text editors.

        How much
        > memory do you have?

        128 megs.

        If you're running Win98, is your hard
        > drive more than 75% full? Fat32 does weird things when
        > your storage space falls below 25% free.

        Windows 95 and NOT 75% full. Nowhere near that.
        > --- Grandma Kay ---

        Also I don't think the files in NTP are too large for the program to handle. I had cut down on the number of open outlines when I had the lost text problem.

        Thanks, Mark