[NTB] Re: Ghosted again

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
      LINDA WOODEND wrote:
      > 9-3 Excuse me!!!!!!!!! I don't know what you're talking about.....I do
      > know I don't need computer arrogance.

      You write two own lines plus 32 lines of qoutes of my text.
      This is a waste of time, money and diskspace. When you subscribed this
      list, you received a welcome message. How about reading it?

      Nicole

      --
      »So, you're searching for alien life forms? Don't you meet
      enough strange people in discussion lists like this one? ;o)«
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
          Excuse me again dear! Please explain to me how to delete your wordy
          messages and I'll be glad to. Linda

          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
            Hi Linda,

            > Please explain to me how to delete your wordy messages and I'll
            > be glad to.

            After you hit reply to a message select the text that is not
            needed to understand your reply by holding the left mouce button
            down and dragging it from one point to another. That will
            highlight the unwanted text. After that press your backspace or
            delete key. Thanks!

            http://www.sureword.com/notetab

            The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
            mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
          • rainmark@att.net
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
              > The Thorough option checks your hard disk for bad spots.

              I ran Scandisk with the thorough option yesterday with no errors found.

              > Do you open NoteTab minimized?

              No.

              > What operating system are you running?

              Windows 95.

              Which version of
              > NoteTab?

              Note Tab Pro 4.6a/np

              What other programs are normally open?

              Several, including FutureLink (satellite commodity feed).
              Usually other text editors.

              How much
              > memory do you have?

              128 megs.

              If you're running Win98, is your hard
              > drive more than 75% full? Fat32 does weird things when
              > your storage space falls below 25% free.

              Windows 95 and NOT 75% full. Nowhere near that.
              > --- Grandma Kay ---

              Also I don't think the files in NTP are too large for the program to handle. I had cut down on the number of open outlines when I had the lost text problem.

              Thanks, Mark