[NTB] Re: Ghosted again

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
      LINDA WOODEND wrote:
      > 9-3 I got it now....the egroups go to everyone?!?! Right????

      Yes. This is a mailinglist with a webfrontend and you have yourself
      subscribed to it.

      This mailinglist has several hundred persons on it. And because of this,
      you should cut down your qoutes.

      Nicole

      --
      »So, you're searching for alien life forms? Don't you meet
      enough strange people in discussion lists like this one? ;o)«
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
        9-3
        Jody, This message isn't for me.....I'm Linda Woodend creative56@...
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
          9-3
          Jody, I don't know what's happening.....but this isn't me, again.....Linda
          Woodend creative56@...
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
            9-3 I got it now....the egroups go to everyone?!?! Right????
            creativer56@...
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
              LINDA WOODEND wrote:
              > 9-3 Excuse me!!!!!!!!! I don't know what you're talking about.....I do
              > know I don't need computer arrogance.

              You write two own lines plus 32 lines of qoutes of my text.
              This is a waste of time, money and diskspace. When you subscribed this
              list, you received a welcome message. How about reading it?

              Nicole

              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999

                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
                  Excuse me again dear! Please explain to me how to delete your wordy
                  messages and I'll be glad to. Linda

                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
                    Hi Linda,

                    > Please explain to me how to delete your wordy messages and I'll
                    > be glad to.

                    After you hit reply to a message select the text that is not
                    needed to understand your reply by holding the left mouce button
                    down and dragging it from one point to another. That will
                    highlight the unwanted text. After that press your backspace or
                    delete key. Thanks!

                  • rainmark@att.net
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
                      > The Thorough option checks your hard disk for bad spots.

                      I ran Scandisk with the thorough option yesterday with no errors found.

                      > Do you open NoteTab minimized?

                      No.

                      > What operating system are you running?

                      Windows 95.

                      Which version of
                      > NoteTab?

                      Note Tab Pro 4.6a/np

                      What other programs are normally open?

                      Several, including FutureLink (satellite commodity feed).
                      Usually other text editors.

                      How much
                      > memory do you have?

                      128 megs.

                      If you're running Win98, is your hard
                      > drive more than 75% full? Fat32 does weird things when
                      > your storage space falls below 25% free.

                      Windows 95 and NOT 75% full. Nowhere near that.
                      > --- Grandma Kay ---

                      Also I don't think the files in NTP are too large for the program to handle. I had cut down on the number of open outlines when I had the lost text problem.

                      Thanks, Mark