[NTB] Re: Ghosted again

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 2, 1999
      Hi Mark,

      Let's bring this to private eMail since it is only happenning
      with you and many users probably do not want the extra mail.
      I'll answer your post there. Thanks!

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
    • Nicole Simon
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
        LINDA WOODEND wrote:
        > 9-3 I got it now....the egroups go to everyone?!?! Right????

        Yes. This is a mailinglist with a webfrontend and you have yourself
        subscribed to it.

        This mailinglist has several hundred persons on it. And because of this,
        you should cut down your qoutes.

        Nicole

        --
        »So, you're searching for alien life forms? Don't you meet
        enough strange people in discussion lists like this one? ;o)«
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
          9-3
          Jody, This message isn't for me.....I'm Linda Woodend creative56@...
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
            9-3
            Jody, I don't know what's happening.....but this isn't me, again.....Linda
            Woodend creative56@...
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
              9-3 I got it now....the egroups go to everyone?!?! Right????
              creativer56@...

              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
                LINDA WOODEND wrote:
                > 9-3 Excuse me!!!!!!!!! I don't know what you're talking about.....I do
                > know I don't need computer arrogance.

                You write two own lines plus 32 lines of qoutes of my text.
                This is a waste of time, money and diskspace. When you subscribed this
                list, you received a welcome message. How about reading it?

                Nicole

                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999

                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
                    Excuse me again dear! Please explain to me how to delete your wordy
                    messages and I'll be glad to. Linda

                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
                      Hi Linda,

                      > Please explain to me how to delete your wordy messages and I'll
                      > be glad to.

                      After you hit reply to a message select the text that is not
                      needed to understand your reply by holding the left mouce button
                      down and dragging it from one point to another. That will
                      highlight the unwanted text. After that press your backspace or
                      delete key. Thanks!

                    • rainmark@att.net
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 3, 1999
                        > The Thorough option checks your hard disk for bad spots.

                        I ran Scandisk with the thorough option yesterday with no errors found.

                        > Do you open NoteTab minimized?

                        No.

                        > What operating system are you running?

                        Windows 95.

                        Which version of
                        > NoteTab?

                        Note Tab Pro 4.6a/np

                        What other programs are normally open?

                        Several, including FutureLink (satellite commodity feed).
                        Usually other text editors.

                        How much
                        > memory do you have?

                        128 megs.

                        If you're running Win98, is your hard
                        > drive more than 75% full? Fat32 does weird things when
                        > your storage space falls below 25% free.

                        Windows 95 and NOT 75% full. Nowhere near that.
                        > --- Grandma Kay ---

                        Also I don't think the files in NTP are too large for the program to handle. I had cut down on the number of open outlines when I had the lost text problem.

                        Thanks, Mark