[NTB] Re: Quick Reference

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 1999
      Hi all,

      >Good grief--

      Should have gone private e-mail. Sorry!

      Ray
    • Len
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 1999
        Hi Ray, All;

        Glad you asked. I was remiss in not completing the address.
        The Quick Reference List can be found at

        http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

        Subheading Help for Clip Authoring, Quick Reference List,
        about 2/3s the way down the page.

        At 08:27 PM 9/1/99 -0500, you wrote:
        >Hi Len,
        >
        >Good grief--lot of help I was! Sorry to have let time slip away. I feel
        >really bad.
        No problem, I also forgot to check.

        >I couldn't find the listing amongst Eric's various library pages--do you
        >think he hasn't gotten around to it yet or am I blind today?

        >Cheers,
        >Ray

        Leonard O. Hargrove, Jr.
        Avionics Systems Engineer
        E-Mail: Len <NoteTabA@...>
      • [Manuel]
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 1999
          Wed, 01 Sep 1999 19:53:54 -0700:

          [Len <NoteTabA@...>]
          >>http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm
          >>Subheading Help for Clip Authoring, Quick Reference List,
          >about 2/3s the way down the page.

          [Manuel]
          Hi, Len, thanks. It's in:
          http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/qrefset8.zip

          -
          **
          Manuel PĂ©rez, desde Murcia (Spain)
        • Len
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 1999
            Thanks Manuel;

            Let me know if you have any suggestions. I will update the list
            when a new NT version comes out.