[NTB] Re: Quick Reference

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 1999
      Hi Len,

      Good grief--lot of help I was! Sorry to have let time slip away. I feel
      really bad.

      I couldn't find the listing amongst Eric's various library pages--do you
      think he hasn't gotten around to it yet or am I blind today?

      Cheers,
      Ray
    • Raymond Fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 1999
        Hi all,

        >Good grief--

        Should have gone private e-mail. Sorry!

        Ray
      • Len
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 1999
          Hi Ray, All;

          Glad you asked. I was remiss in not completing the address.
          The Quick Reference List can be found at

          http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

          Subheading Help for Clip Authoring, Quick Reference List,
          about 2/3s the way down the page.

          At 08:27 PM 9/1/99 -0500, you wrote:
          >Hi Len,
          >
          >Good grief--lot of help I was! Sorry to have let time slip away. I feel
          >really bad.
          No problem, I also forgot to check.

          >I couldn't find the listing amongst Eric's various library pages--do you
          >think he hasn't gotten around to it yet or am I blind today?

          >Cheers,
          >Ray

          Leonard O. Hargrove, Jr.
          Avionics Systems Engineer
          E-Mail: Len <NoteTabA@...>
        • [Manuel]
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 1999
            Wed, 01 Sep 1999 19:53:54 -0700:

            [Len <NoteTabA@...>]
            >>http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm
            >>Subheading Help for Clip Authoring, Quick Reference List,
            >about 2/3s the way down the page.

            [Manuel]
            Hi, Len, thanks. It's in:
            http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/qrefset8.zip

            -
            **
            Manuel PĂ©rez, desde Murcia (Spain)
          • Len
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 1999
              Thanks Manuel;

              Let me know if you have any suggestions. I will update the list
              when a new NT version comes out.