[NTB] Re: notepro.ini - location libraires

  • [Manuel]
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:11:51 -0500:

      [Larry Thomas <larryt@...>]
      >You can alter the shortcut that you use to launch NTP. Example: The
      >target for mine is:
      >
      >"C:\PROGRAM FILES\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe"
      >
      >I would change it to:
      >
      >"C:\PROGRAM FILES\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" C:\Path\Filename.ext

      [Manuel]
      Ok, Larry, I post my question about a few minuts and I've the answer
      by you :-OO.

      thanks for the idea, because I work wiht outline file and I use it for
      locate all information about my pc wiht hyperlinks, specially, with
      the keyboard. I'hate the mouse :)
      -
      **
      Manuel PĂ©rez, desde Murcia (Spain)