[NTB] Re: Thank you for writing NOT

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 1999
      Hi All,

      Seems the spammers will sign on the lists now to get their spam
      out. I reported him and banned him from posting. You all will
      just have to ignore the spam when they get a post through.
      Sorry, thats the best I can do for you all.

      Please correct your eMail addresses at eGroups or in you mailer
      so they match if you get a post saying your post was sent to the
      moderator.

      > This is to acknowledge that you have sent a message to

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner