[NTB] notepro.ini - location libraires

  • [Manuel]
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 30, 1999
      Hi,

      Two questions, please?

      1. How can I say to notetab that open a file when I launch NTB
      In ini file :-??. I wan open only a one file when I open NTB, such as,
      manuel.txt

      I don't want that NTB open severales files, that I open in the last
      sesion.

      2. Can I put the libraries in other directory such as:
      F:\libraries and tell to NTB that it's in ohter place?

      Thanks, in advance.
      1.25 a.m. in Spain.
      -
      **