[NTB] Re: eMail Link Clicking

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 1999
      Hi Kay and Lawrence,

      >> I thought we were able to click on an eMail link in
      >> noteTab and it would open a new post in the default mail
      >> program.

      > Mine work but I can't get them to go to the right e-mail
      > program. I think it's a Win98 thing. Setting the e-mail program
      > in IE5 doesn't fix it :(

      Thanks - just wanted to make sure I was remembering correctly.
      I uninstalled OE5, but still nothing. I have found in the past
      once the damage is done by Billy Boy uninstalling doesn't help.
      What's even worse, on Windows 98 SE IE5 is a forced install, no
      choice in the matter using the Custom Install.

      c ya,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.