[NTB] Replying to Spam

  • AL
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 1999
      The best way to let spammers know that there mail made it to a your (valid) e-mail address is to respond to there message. I may be wrong but sending a message to them with a subject of "delete" is as good as saying "here I am send me more".

      Also you sould check who your replying too. You sent your delete message to the group.