[NTB] Tip of the Day...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 1999
      Hi All,

      I do not believe I saw this mentioned before. It is explained
      below; it's a neat trick. :)

      Copy from - V4 to the end if you want, paste it into a new doc
      and save it as FileName.htm, then reload it (Edit | Reload) or
      close and open.

      = V4 Outline MultiLine NoSorting TabWidth=30

      <!-- To see html highlighting in Outlines rename the Outline with an .htm extension. -->

      <!-- The file will still open as an Outline due to the = V4 header line. -->

      A similar thing you can for those of you who do not know is you
      can save a file with the .clb extension outside the Libraries
      folder and the Clip code will be highlighted when you open it.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...