[NTB] Re: Hyperlinks in email

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 1999
      Hi Paul,

      > I am a newbie and this is my first query here. I have Eudora
      > Light and want to use ntp to place a hyperlink in outgoing
      > email. Where do I start?

      Welcome to the list. :) Go to Eudora's Options/MAPI and check
      "When Eudora is running." (Eudora tech support says that works
      the best.) Restart Eudora. If NoteTab is already running
      restart it for the fun of it. :) Focus a test document or type a
      character or two into a new doc, again for the fun of it. Pull
      down the File menu and Click on Send. If that does not work,
      sign up for the Clips list for some work arounds.

      On my Win 95 machine I had to install Microsoft Exchange in order
      to get it to work. I'll send you info private eMail for that is
      you are running Windows 95 and want to try it.

      To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of these Mailing
      Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s):

      Subscribe:
      The NoteTab Basic List....... NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Clips List....... Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab HTML List........ Ntb-html-Subscribe@...