[NTB] Re: syntax highlighting

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21 8:50 AM
      Hi chiruma,

      > Does notetab pro has syntax highlighting feature?

      The Clip Editor uses its own. In Options you can set HTML colors
      under the Color tab.

      > Is there a way that I can do it through clip library?

      Not really. You code add a bunch of HTML code to your code and
      build a clip to remove it when finished. <g> Perhaps one of the
      programmers have devised something though.

      NoteTab Gold will have the syntax highlighting you are probably
      looking for. Maybe we will have it by Christmas.

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner