[NTB] Re: Selective clip fields...

  • RS
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 1999
      Hi Kent,

      Your question regarding your Clip I'm answering to the Clip List:

      http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips

      >By the way, what is the best resource for learning about clip language?
      >Are there any tutorials or comprehensive guides available?

      For most of us, the best and only resource has been knocking our heads
      against the walls <g>. It works, though it does hurt.

      Presently, there are two main sources that can help you in learning to
      program NoteTab:

      There is the "Introduction to Clip Programming",a tutorial by Kay Roath,
      which will set you up and running. She's very knowledgeable and extremely
      good at explaining things. The link is:

      http://freedom.n-i.com/nt_intro.shtml

      And there is my own ClipWriter, which, though not a programming tutorial,
      provides help into seeing what your Clips and the commands in them do, as
      well as in finding the right instructions to use, which can be a great help
      by smoothing the learning process. You can read more about it at:

      http://home.att.net/~ptools/ClipWriter/cw.htm

      Another invaluable source for learning is the Clip list, where other users
      can help answering any questions you might have.

      If you have any further questions about Clips, please post them to the Clip
      list:

      ntb-clips@egroups.com

      Regards,

      RS