[NTB] Re: Newbie - help!

  • RS
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 1999
      At 11:06 AM 08/03/99 +0000, you wrote:
      >My NT maximize button takes up the entire screen, as expected - the
      >restore used to bring up a screen about 1/3 the size of the window,
      >which is exactly what I need. Recently, the restore brings me a screen
      >that is only a smidgen smaller than the full screen, blocking out
      >everything else.

      Just resize the window with your mouse: Go to the upper border, until the
      cursor changes into a double arrow, and then click and drag it to the
      desired size. Repeat the same on the right border. Finally, click on the
      Title Bar and drag the window to the desired position.

      After that, click on the NoteTab icon at the left of the Title Bar (System
      Menu). A pop-up menu will appear. Select "Save Window State".

      HTH.

      Regards,

      RS

      It's here!

      ClipWriter 1.0

      http://home.att.net/~ptools/ClipWriter/cw.htm

      http://home.att.net/~ptools/main/index.htm

    • nickel2@idt.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
        My NT maximize button takes up the entire screen, as expected - the
        restore used to bring up a screen about 1/3 the size of the window,
        which is exactly what I need. Recently, the restore brings me a screen
        that is only a smidgen smaller than the full screen, blocking out
        everything else.

        Haven't any idea what I did to cause this. Would appreciate an
        assist.so I can get things back to normal. Thanks.
      • nickel2@idt.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
          RS
          I thank you, thank you!!. So simple - I never saw that "save window
          state". You made my day.