[NTB] Re: Toolbar function - Copy Headings

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 1999
      Hi Larry,

      > You know, I cannot recall the last time I actually asked a
      > question on the NoteTab lists. I guess I was overdue.

      Your eagerness to Help on the lists and come up with all kinds of
      work arounds has shown that you are not one to just ask without
      trying to figure it out yourself first. I guess we can allow you
      a question every now and then. :) Thank you!

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner