[NTB] Re: Toolbar function - Copy Headings

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 1999
      At 08:07 AM 8/1/1999 -0500, you wrote:
      >If you select some text in an Outline the icon will hightlight.
      >Click on the icon (or use the keyboard shortcut Shift+Ctrl+B) and
      >a new header will be made in your Outline and focus it. If you
      >switch back to the place in the Outline you had the text made you
      >will see it now has the [Hyperlink] brackets around it.

      Thanks Jody. That was what I wanted to know. You know, I cannot recall
      the last time I actually asked a question on the NoteTab lists. I guess I
      was overdue.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 1999
        Hi Larry,

        > You know, I cannot recall the last time I actually asked a
        > question on the NoteTab lists. I guess I was overdue.

        Your eagerness to Help on the lists and come up with all kinds of
        work arounds has shown that you are not one to just ask without
        trying to figure it out yourself first. I guess we can allow you
        a question every now and then. :) Thank you!

        Bye for now,
        Jody Adair
        Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

        http://www.sureword.com/sojourner