[NTB] Re: Fonts and QList

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 1999
      Hi Len,
      I believe I can answer your first two questions. but not 3-5.
      >1. How can I clear the Quick List ?
      On the Quick List you mean clearing unwanted paths from the combo box in the
      Disk Files view, right? The only way is to remove those lines from the INI
      file. BTW, Jody wrote an excellent pair of clips to do that--one opens the
      file and takes you to the desired section. The other saves the file and
      restarts NTB.
      >2. How can I put new fixed width fonts into NTP ?

      I switched from using Lucida Console to Andale Mono ever since Ron Stewart's
      post of May 28. It's at
      http://www.microsoft.com/OpenType/fontpack/default.htm. If I recall, all you
      do is run the EXE, then upon opening NTB again it'll be there in the font
      list. (View|Options|Document tab|Font button)

      Cheers,
      Ray
    • Len
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 1999
        Hi Ray;

        Thanks for the info. I cleared the QList and picked up some
        fonts from MS and the site below.

        Reference
        Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 13:14:39 +1200
        Subject: [NTB] Re: Any good font?
        Try this site for an review of monofonts has examples, downloads, etc.
        http://home.bsu.edu/prn/monofont/
        Grant MacKenzie;
        email; emerge@...

        >>1. How can I clear the Quick List ?
        >On the Quick List you mean clearing unwanted paths from the combo box in the
        >Disk Files view, right? The only way is to remove those lines from the INI
        >file. BTW, Jody wrote an excellent pair of clips to do that--one opens the
        >file and takes you to the desired section. The other saves the file and
        >restarts NTB.
        >>2. How can I put new fixed width fonts into NTP ?
        >
        >I switched from using Lucida Console to Andale Mono ever since Ron Stewart's
        >post of May 28. It's at
        >http://www.microsoft.com/OpenType/fontpack/default.htm. If I recall, all you
        >do is run the EXE, then upon opening NTB again it'll be there in the font
        >list. (View|Options|Document tab|Font button)
        >
        >Cheers,
        >Ray

        Leonard O. Hargrove, Jr.
        Avionics Systems Engineer