[NTB] Fonts and QList

  • Len
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 1999
      Hello All;

      I've sailed happily along with NoteTab for several years
      and have just realized I need some help with some
      basic functions.

      1. How can I clear the Quick List ?
      2. How can I put new fixed width fonts into NTP ?
      3. Are their any fixed width script type fonts ?
      4. Can a variable width font be changed to fixed width ?
      5. Will NTP change a variable width to fixed if manually
      loaded into NTP ?

      Thanks for any help, Len

      Leonard O. Hargrove, Jr.
      Avionics Systems Engineer