[NTB] Wish in File-Dialog

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 5:54 AM
      Hi :o)

      Besides our looong wishlist: How about a Dropdownbox at the filenamefield
      in the open/save dialogs (like in office) with the last used paths?

      (And a standard printer dialog - or at least printers to choose )

      Nicole

      --
      »So, you're searching for alien life forms? Don't you meet
      enough strange people in discussion lists like this one? ;o)«