[NTB] Re: File proprieties

  • Jamil Sinan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 1999
      As a user what I need is is driven menu doing everything for me.
      What I noticed in NoteTab is almost everything I have to create or
      (thanks to Jody and others) who are feeding me with libraries.

      I am not looking for such application because simply I don't have time
      to work with libraries/clips. I would like to switch to windows explorer
      to get these information instead -:).

      I believe this program is not for me or I should accept its (ready) great
      functions; commands and keys -:).

      I really like it and for this reason I registered but have no time to do
      semi programming/installation for extra tips --:)))).

      Thanks

      On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:20:26 -0500
      Raymond Fitzgerald <raymond.fitzgerald@...> wrote:

      -> HI Jamil,
      ->
      -> You wrote:
      -> >How can I get file proprieties from inside NoteTab without launching
      -> >windows explorer ?. for example I need to know file size, date, last
      -> >modified, author and other necessary information.
      ->
      -> Did you see in Help the "Clip Language - Disk Files" page? It references the
      -> functions that get file name, size, date, etc. Last year Kay put together a
      -> clip that gathers these into a formatted text document, as in:
      ->
      -> Files
      -> C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\*.txt
      -> ----------
      -> 19990329 ReadMe.txt 24901 bytes
      ->
      -> But for some of those other properties you mentioned I don't know how except
      -> by going to Explorer.
      ->
      -> Cheers,
      -> Ray Fitz
      ->
      -> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -> GET $10 OFF ANY ORDER @ healthshop.com! No min. purchase req.
      -> Save on vitamins & supplements. Use coupon code: EGROUPS99
      -> at checkout. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/463
      ->
      ->
      -> eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
      -> http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications
      ->
      ->
      ->
      ->
      ->

      Jamil Sinan - Mailto :darin@... or darin@...
      SySop-Darin Communication BBS - Fido: 2:543/200
      International Messagebase, Fido and FileEcho
      eFax : (001)+(810) 283-2500