[NTB] Re: Smell checker - KJ

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 1999
      Hi Ken,

      > The Smell checker...
      > Shouldn't that be
      > Cancelled?
      > Who changes it?

      There are many words in the English language with variations of
      spellings. I believe it would be a major work to add them all
      and perhaps not desired by some for it to be changed in the Spell
      Checker. I suggest you Add the words you want to be included.

      c ya,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.