[NTB] Re: How to stop splash screen

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 1999
      Hi Carl,

      > I know how to turn it off but I prefer to leave it on.

      Good idea for awhile!

      > The clip library does not contain the clip "OnOpen" and
      > therefore I cannot delete what is not there.

      I suspect it is there and is dulled out so it is hard to see. If
      you are in the AutoCorrect Library it is in alphabetical order.
      Follow the list down till you get to it. Right click over the
      Clip and choose "Delete Clip."

      Happy NoteTabbin',

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab
      NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....
      http://www.notetab.com

    • Carl Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 1999
        At 03:33 AM 7/9/99 -0500, Jody wrote:
        >Hi Carl,
        >I suspect it is there and is dulled out so it is hard to see. If
        >you are in the AutoCorrect Library it is in alphabetical order.
        >Follow the list down till you get to it. Right click over the
        >Clip and choose "Delete Clip."
        >
        >Happy NoteTabbin',
        >Jody Adair

        Hi Jody,

        It worked.
        Thanks for the quick reply.
        You sure are up late!

        Carl

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 1999
          Hi Carl,

          >It worked.
          >Thanks for the quick reply.

          Glad to hear it. Deleting the OnOpen Clips is not really the
          best route to take. When you see some more of them you may want
          to put a semi-colon in front of the header name via Edit Header.
          If you ever get registered and there are Libraries you get from
          the Clipbook Repository at http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm
          you can enable them to use as the author intended. There is an
          Option that controls the display of the Clip warning message to
          look at also under the General tab.

          >You sure are up late!

          Not for much longer!