[NTB] How to stop splash screen

  • Carl Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9 1:22 AM
      I am using NoteTab light.
      Each time I load NoteTab, I receive an opening screen of
      helpful hints, which I enjoy. I know how to turn it off
      but I prefer to leave it on.

      The next screen is a splash screen that says "Information-
      Execution aborted. The Clip "OnOpen" contains instructions
      that only work under trial mode and in the commercial
      versions of NoteTab." "You can delete this clip from
      the library if you do not intend to use these features
      at a later time. OK"

      The clip library does not contain the clip "OnOpen" and
      therefore I cannot delete what is not there. My question
      is how do I stop the second splash screen?

      Carl Martin

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9 1:33 AM
        Hi Carl,

        > I know how to turn it off but I prefer to leave it on.

        Good idea for awhile!

        > The clip library does not contain the clip "OnOpen" and
        > therefore I cannot delete what is not there.

        I suspect it is there and is dulled out so it is hard to see. If
        you are in the AutoCorrect Library it is in alphabetical order.
        Follow the list down till you get to it. Right click over the
        Clip and choose "Delete Clip."

        Happy NoteTabbin',

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab
        NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....
        http://www.notetab.com

      • Carl Martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9 2:40 AM
          At 03:33 AM 7/9/99 -0500, Jody wrote:
          >Hi Carl,
          >I suspect it is there and is dulled out so it is hard to see. If
          >you are in the AutoCorrect Library it is in alphabetical order.
          >Follow the list down till you get to it. Right click over the
          >Clip and choose "Delete Clip."
          >
          >Happy NoteTabbin',
          >Jody Adair

          Hi Jody,

          It worked.
          Thanks for the quick reply.
          You sure are up late!

          Carl

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9 5:08 AM
            Hi Carl,

            >It worked.
            >Thanks for the quick reply.

            Glad to hear it. Deleting the OnOpen Clips is not really the
            best route to take. When you see some more of them you may want
            to put a semi-colon in front of the header name via Edit Header.
            If you ever get registered and there are Libraries you get from
            the Clipbook Repository at http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm
            you can enable them to use as the author intended. There is an
            Option that controls the display of the Clip warning message to
            look at also under the General tab.

            >You sure are up late!

            Not for much longer!