[NTB] Re: Word Wrap and moderating...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 1999
      Hi BONG,

      We went over this not too long ago. The rules will remain as
      they are because they have been proven to work and the other way
      failed. If you want to know the reasons why I have them set the
      way they are write me private eMail and I will send you a post
      that you may have read since it was not too long ago.

      > People whine about impossibility to do this and that and here
      > someone shows up and says: 'Hey, man, you can do this with
      > NTB!".

      And that is what the list is for and. I have no problem with
      somebody mentioning some small app that might enhance NoteTab. I
      don't have a problem if somebody asks an off topic question at
      the end of a post when they ask to be replied to it by private
      eMail when they need help.

      I do have a problem when other software starts being discussed on
      the list though.

      Happy NoteTabbin',

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab
      NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....