[NTB] Re: Word Wrap and moderating...

  • BONG
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 1999
      >Please keep the discussion to NoteTab only and not other software
      >unless used for the discussion on how to use NoteTab.

      Well, sometimes problems with other software lead to an acquaintance with
      NoteTab. So if Mr. Jody represents the interest of NTB authors he should
      encourage questions about any other text editors. People whine about
      impossibility to do this and that and here someone shows up and says: 'Hey,
      man, you can do this with NTB!". So the discussion should be kept not
      exclusively to NoteTab but to any possible topics related to text editing.

      BONG
      http://bong.quakecity.net/

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 1999
        Hi BONG,

        We went over this not too long ago. The rules will remain as
        they are because they have been proven to work and the other way
        failed. If you want to know the reasons why I have them set the
        way they are write me private eMail and I will send you a post
        that you may have read since it was not too long ago.

        > People whine about impossibility to do this and that and here
        > someone shows up and says: 'Hey, man, you can do this with
        > NTB!".

        And that is what the list is for and. I have no problem with
        somebody mentioning some small app that might enhance NoteTab. I
        don't have a problem if somebody asks an off topic question at
        the end of a post when they ask to be replied to it by private
        eMail when they need help.

        I do have a problem when other software starts being discussed on
        the list though.

        Happy NoteTabbin',

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab
        NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....