[NTB] Word Wrap and lines length

  • BONG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 1999
      There's a document. When Word Wrap is off it looks okay: all the text lines
      are of similar length. However, the lines are too long even if the document
      is maximized. So I'm forced to use Word Wrap. Once the feature is on, the
      lines become of various length and the document is very hard to read. How do
      I keep the document neat when Word Wrap is on?

      P.S. I'm ready to re-explain my question. :)

      BONG
      http://bong.quakecity.net/