[NTB] email stuff

  • tf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 9:44 PM
      hey all

      I've been a tabber for quite a while, now, but I'm sad to say that I've only glanced at Notetab's email capabilities. I've had
      Jody's eudora clips, etc, and his postie clip... I've got a nice recent version of postie... can someone give me some common
      email functions? or maybe somthing like jody's postie clip, but a bit more basic?

      just sort of testing the waters, here.

      Thanks
      -t