[NTB] Re: Text Statistics Save All bug?

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
      "Harder, Paul" wrote:

      > What version of NoteTab are you using? What do you mean by "Save All"? In
      > both NTP and NTS (both v4.6), when I Get Text Statistics and then click on
      > More, I don't see any Save All option.

      Once you get the results at "More", right click on the open screen.
      "Save All" creates a new document named "Words.txt" but when you open
      that document, all you see is the first line from the "More" field.
      BONG is right... or at least I'm able to replicate the bug on my
      system, too.

      oOOo-(_)-oOOo

    • Harder, Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
        Ah, now I understand. I keep being amazed at the many things that Eric
        tucks away into this little program. There's always one more that I haven't
        discovered yet.

        Regrettably, this one is a bug. I can reproduce it as well.