[NTB] Text Statistics Save All bug?

  • BONG
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 1999
      Get Text Statistics of a document, click on More and try to Save All. All
      you get in the generated Words.txt is one line of text. Of course, it's easy
      to Copy All and paste things somewhere so it ain't a big problem but I just
      wanted to point out a possible bug.

      BONG
      http://bong.quakecity.net/

    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 1999
        Hi Bong,

        >Get Text Statistics of a document, click on More and try to Save All. All
        >you get in the generated Words.txt is one line of text. Of course, it's easy
        >to Copy All and paste things somewhere so it ain't a big problem but I just
        >wanted to point out a possible bug.

        Thanks for the info. Will be fixed with the next release...

        Regards,
        Eric Fookes
        NoteTab v4.6a available from