[NTB] Clipbook Librarian - Access Denied Problem...

  • Charles M. Raine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 1999
      Hi Mark and other NoteTabbers:

      > What's the deal and is there another way to get
      > Clipbook Librarian?

      My apologies to all who have been having problems trying to download
      Clipbook Librarian as of today. My ISP has done a flip-flop on me!
      They bought out my previous ISP and without ANY Notice they eliminated
      my old web page address last night. As of now, Clipbook Librarian is
      available at the following address:

      http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/notetab.htm

      Charlie.

      Charles M. Raine Home Page: http://www.escape.ca/~rainec