[NTB] Clipbook Librarian-Can't Get-Access Denied

  • rainmark@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 10:33 AM
      When I used the link provided in one of the emails, I came to the message below. What's the deal and is there another way to get Clipbook Librarian?

      403 - Access Forbidden!
      Hmmm...it seems as though your client does not have the right to access the page that you have requested. This is most likely due to the fact that you are not connected directly to the Imaginet network. Try connecting directly to us (via dial-up) and try again, otherwise you're not entitled to it. Sorry!

      I'm not sure what they're saying here. How do I connect via dial-up?

      Thanks, Mark